- Please coordinate your outfits
- Neutral, earth tone colors are best
- Stay away from busy prints
- Best done between 28 - 36 weeks
- The belly should be round and not yet descended
- It's all about the belly
- Wear clothes that will accentuate the belly
- Feel free to bring several change of clothing
- We do have several fabric to drape the body
- It should take 2-3 hours
- The newborn should be fed prior to the session
- Taking into account the baby waking up for feeding and change
- Bring any props and personal items you want included in the photos
- It is best to schedule according to children's nap and sleeping habits
- For outdoor sessions clothing should be weather appropriate
- Bring any props/toys you want to include
- Neutral, earth tone colors are recommended to reflect light better.
- Stay away from busy prints.
- Coordinate your outfits, but avoid wearing the same color.
- Women, bring comfortable shoes for walking in between locations
- Feel free to bring any props you want.